Saturday, April 25, 2009

Haven't Gone Away

Hey my sweet friends,

Thank you for your kind notes. I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. We are in the process of redoing my website to turn it into a blog, and all of my attention has been focused on that. It will make it interactive just like this blog, and allow me to not have to maintain so many different sites. So, hopefully it will be up by next week and I will send out an e-mail as soon as we get it ready. So, if you aren't on my e-mail list, go to www.denisehildreth.com, shoot me a quick e-mail and click on "get updates from Denise". That will have you on my e-mail list. So, hang in there with me. Promise we will still have updates, blog postings and inspirational thoughts. Thank you for how gracious you've been to hang with me. Sure have enjoyed this journey!
Now, onto a new one!

Denise

2 comments:

Ronel said...

Great!! I have been working on my interview questions for you but I wanted to wait until I finished Will of Wisteria.... I am giving all the Savannah, Flies on Butter and Will of Wisteria away on my blog and will have your interview attached to that....

Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Well, thank Jesus! I was worried! :-)