Friday, January 25, 2008

Welcome!

Hello,

Just want to say how glad I am that you've dropped by. Through the years it's been amazing to develop such a wonderful relationship with those of you who take the time to read the books I write or come to the conferences that I speak at. I'm always aware of the gift of your time and hope that I always treat that with the respect it deserves. I hope as you travel through this site you will find something that you enjoy, relate to, or simply makes you stop and think. It is a privilege to walk this journey with you. Whether we walk it with laughter at moments, or tears at times, it is the journey of simply traveling through that makes it worth the trip. May a few moments of our individual journeys be spent with each other.

Blessings,
Denise

1 comment:

daniella said...

Well then, I'm stopping by because I just got done reading all three of the Savannah books and I have to tell you this: you made those characters seem so real that I now want to go to Savannah, GA and look for them, Jake's coffee shop, and all the crazy southern people. My husband and I, who I've been married to for 3.5 years, never took a honeymoon because he left to Iraq right after our nuptials. I told him I want to go to Seaside, FL. Girlfriend, let me tell you: I just soaked up every word in each book and as soon as my daughter wakes up from her nap we'll be on our way to Barnes & Noble to pick up something else you wrote. I'm certain anything and everything you write is gooooood. Luckily she has a love affair with books just like her mama. She's only 12 months old. Oh yes, I too am obsessed with the smell of new books. Anyways, I just want to tell you that I simply adore you even though we've never met. You're as cute as a button (from pics and you tube video's I've seen) and hopefully I'll get to meet you one day. My husband is from Knoxville and that's not too far away form Nashvegas. Keep writing because you have at least one (and thousands more, I'm sure) avid, devoted reader.

Love the blog!

daniella summers
Vienna, VA
www.ChuckandJoshiella.blogspot.com
daniellafaithsummers@yahoo.com